Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Battery: Li-ion 3.7V/800mAh (replaceable)
Internal antenna: SAR 0.94 W/kg (body), 0.38 W/kg(head)
Standby time: 200hrs*
Talk time: 250min* (*Depending on network coverage and activated applications the battery life can be reduced.)
This guarantee is only valid if the original batteries supplied by VOTTAU have been used.
Intended use :
This phone is robust and designed for mobile use. However, it still needs to be protected from moisture (rain, bathroom water, etc.) and heavy impacts.
Do not leave it where it will be directly exposed to the sun.
Using the phone for any purpose other than that described above will result in damage to the product. Doing this also entails hazards such as fire, electric shocks, etc. This product must not be changed or modified, and the casing must not be opened.
The adapter is only suitable for use in conjunction with a standard household mains socket that is connected to your electrical grid and used 100-240 volts/50/60Hz (10/16A) of alternating voltage.
1 x Senior Phone
1 x 800mAh Battery
1 x Charger with Cable
1 x Desktop Charger
1 x User Manual
- Senior mobile phone easy to use big button and large color display with touch-soft cover
- Emergency call function with SOS button,dialing and send the Emergency SMS to preferred contact number in the case of an emergency,3 speed dial button
- Easy to charge with desk charger,long time standby,send and receive calls, SMS
- SIM free unlocked senior phone for Europe 2G network
- Torch,FM radio,Alarm clock,Calendar,Bluetooth