LG Phoenix 2 K371 Mobile 4g LTE GSM, 5-Inch HD, 16GB, 8MP LED Flash + 5MP, Android 6.0 Locked AT&T Prepaid, U.S. Warranty
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Nano size SIM Card (smallest type) The sim card does not come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: Well it supports 12 different Bands on 3 Spectrums GSM/UMTS/LTE LTE Bands 2/4/5/12/29 and GSM GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/1900/2100.
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 2125mAh which in a Usage time frame means 12.8 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 15.9 Days before you need to recharge the battery.
- WELL HERE ARE SOME HARDWARE SPECKS: It has a Qualcomm® MSM8909 1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor and Internal Memory 16 GB (up to 9.7 GB usable) and 1.5 GB of ram with expandable up to 32 GB a nice Display 5.0″ (1280 x 720) and comes out of the box running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Upgradabel to 7.0
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that dont use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).