The Samsung Galaxy J5 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J5 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy J5 runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3100mAh removable battery. It measures 145.80 x 72.30 x 8.10 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 159.00 grams. The Samsung Galaxy J5 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.
- 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels
- Powered by 1.2GHz quad-core and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card
- 13 megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5 megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- GSM Only Does not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Virgin, Boost, Cricket, Metro PCS