Evolved in its design, both inside and out, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is more innovative than ever. The new exterior is a whole new take on the Samsung Galaxy experience.
The sleek magazine-style viewing option always keeps your favorite content right at your fingertips. And the S Pen is a better way to control, write, and get more done.
But even with its advanced features, the Galaxy Note 3 is still simple to use. With features like touch-free voice control, smarter file search and a hassle-free way to transfer your existing content — it’s a simplified experience.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 5.7″ Super AMOLED Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3″
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (N9000) Processor, Chipset: Exynos 5 Octa 542, Mali-T628 MP6 Graphics
- 13 Megapixel Camera (4128 x 3096 pixels) w/ AutoFocus, LED Flash + Front-facing 2 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB storage, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 64GB
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.