Samsung S7 active is IP68-certified, meaning it’s dust- and water-resistant. However, unlike the regular S7 and S7 edge, the S7 active is shatter-resistant: according to Samsung, it will survive “drops from 5 feet or less on a flat surface”. Moreover, the new rugged phone packs a 4000 mAh battery – considerably larger than the 3000 mAh battery you can find inside the regular S7. The S7 active is the first Galaxy active smartphone to include a fingerprint scanner (embedded in its home button). That aside, the handset offers most of the features that the regular Galaxy S7 has, including a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 820 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of expandable storage space. The new phone is also great for taking photos and shooting video, as it comes with the same 12 MP rear camera that its S7 siblings have.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is AT&T unlocked Device it will work on any GSM Network with a Nano size SIM Card The sim card does not come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE. LTE bands LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 20(800), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) 2G band sGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 4000mAh which in a Usage time frame means 32 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 384 hours before you need to recharge the battery.
- This device will come out of the box with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) (you may need an active AT&T SIM card in order to be eligible to receive the updates) as well this device comes with a quad core processor running a GPU Adreno 530 this device has 32 GB of internal storage and 4 GB of RAM has a 12 megapixel primary camera as well as a selfie camera
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that dont use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).